Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-05-30 Origin: Site
Heat pump water heater is a new type of water heater. It converts air energy into heat energy through a heat pump to produce hot water. This water heater solves the disadvantage that solar energy cannot be used on rainy days. In addition, this water heater is more efficient compared to gas water heaters and electric water heaters. Environmental protection when you choose this water heater is a very good choice.
What is the main reason why air heat pump water heaters are popular in the market?
What is the workflow of a heat pump water heater?
What do you know about heat pump water heaters that can be used in hotels?
Air Source Water Heater is a new type of low carbon and environmentally friendly water heater. The operating cost of heat pump water heaters is only 1/4 of the cost of electric water heaters, which is very energy-saving and efficient. Originally, as a fourth-generation air water heater, its greatest feature is safety and money-saving! The operating costs of the air water heater are only 1/4 of the electric water heater, 1/6 of the gas water heater, 1/2 of the solar water heater, 2/3 of the fuel water heater and 3/5 of the gas heating system. The device absorbs the heat in the air to heat the cold water, and the cool air released does not pollute the environment and completely eliminates the safety risks such as flammability, explosion, electric shock and gas poisoning of ordinary water heaters.
1. The compressor compresses the low pressure refrigerant flowing back and converts it into a gas with high temperature and high pressure for discharge.
2. The high temperature and high pressure refrigerant gas flows through the copper pipe wrapped around the outside of the water tank, and the heat is passed through the copper pipe into the water tank. The cooled refrigerant becomes liquid under constant pressure and enters the evaporator after passing the expansion valve.
3. As the pressure of the evaporator is suddenly reduced, the liquid refrigerant is quickly evaporated into a gaseous state and absorbs a large amount of heat.
4. At the same time, under the action of the fan, a large amount of air flows through the outer surface of the evaporator, the energy in the air is absorbed by the evaporator, the air temperature drops quickly, and cold air is released and released.
5. The refrigerant that has absorbed a certain amount of energy is then returned to the compressor and enters the next circuit.
JNOD hot water heat pumps provide a highly efficient means of heating hot water for commercial and industrial applications. An average COP of 4.2 means that the energy efficiency is more than four times higher than that of conventional water heaters. It removes heat energy from the ambient air. This means savings of 60.75% of energy costs compared to electric water heaters.
Guangdong JNOD New Energy Technology Co., LTD. Provides marketing consulting services and business solutions to customers from over 40 countries. Customized solution for hot water supply based on the customer's market demand.