Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-05-10 Origin: Site
The basic principle and characteristics of Swimming Pool Heat Pump. It is based on the basic principle of the reversed Carnot cycle, using a small amount of electricity to drive a device that transfers heat from a low-temperature heat source to a high-temperature heat source.
What are the advantages of Swimming Pool Heat Pump?
What is the current development trend for Swimming Pool Heat Pump?
What is the working physics of the Swimming Pool Heat Pump?
1. The water temperature of the Swimming Pool Heat Pump can be set freely, and the scope of application is wider, and it can be flexibly applied to various engineering needs.
2. Swimming Pool Heat Pump uses Copeland scroll compressor, which has high efficiency, low vibration, convenient maintenance and low operational risk.
3. Swimming Pool Heat Pump has a wide operating temperature range and is more reliable in application.
4. Swimming Pool Heat Pump adopts the parallel design of compressors, which makes the operation more stable and the failure rate is lower. Even if one of them fails, the unit can still operate, reducing operational risks.
5. Swimming Pool Heat Pump meets all-around application, with cooling, heating and hot water functions.
In the competition and iteration of many heating methods, Swimming Pool Heat Pump has become the mainstream choice of swimming pool business in recent years with the characteristics of clean energy and high energy efficiency. In the past, the Swimming Pool Heat Pump was limited by technology, and as the temperature dropped, its heat pump performance also declined. Facing the requirement of constant temperature swimming pools to operate in four seasons, energy saving and high efficiency, the industry rookie frequency conversion Swimming Pool Heat Pump subversively refreshes the annual energy efficiency performance of Swimming Pool Heat Pump, stunning the market.
Swimming Pool Heat Pump is a high-quality product specially developed for indoor swimming pools. It integrates air conditioning, dehumidification, pool water heating, heat energy recovery, and fresh air treatment. It recovers and comprehensively utilizes energy in a large amount, and overcomes many problems such as high humidity and high chlorine environment. The change of different operation modes in spring, summer, autumn and winter achieves efficient and energy-saving operation.
Swimming Pool Heat Pump can fully control indoor relative humidity at 50~75%, air temperature at 27~30℃, water temperature at 26~40℃, and advanced intelligent ventilation control to maintain a high-quality indoor comfortable environment. Widely used in dry swimming pools, hot spring resorts, hotels, clubs, other fields, factories, schools and other fields that require dehumidification and constant temperature.
The working principle of Swimming Pool Heat Pump is to recycle the evaporative heat loss on the surface of the pool water, transfer it into the pool water and air, make up for the heat loss of the pool water and air, and realize the function of air conditioning and dehumidification at the same time.
Guangdong JNOD New Energy Technology Co., LTD. has various Swimming Pool Heat Pumps that can provide the best quality, and make people feel more comfortable, reliable, and consistent.