Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-12-28 Origin: Site
Winter has arrived, and people tend to use heat pumps as heating machines. If the heat pump unit can be installed reasonably, the service life and heating capacity of the heat pump will be improved. Let Jnod tell you how to install it, see below:
1. Unit installation location planning
1) The installation requirements of the heat pump main unit are similar to the installation requirements of the outdoor unit of the air conditioner. It can be installed on the roof, balcony, and ground. The air outlet should avoid the windward direction.
2) The distance between the main unit (wind from the side) and the surrounding walls or other obstructions should not be too small. There should be no obstructions within 1 meter of the air outlet, and ensure that the heat exhaustion and suction of the heat exchanger are not hindered.
3) There should be no obstructions within 1 meter of the air inlet of the main unit (top air outlet), and no obstructions within 2 meters of the air outlet to ensure that the heat exhaustion and suction of the heat exchanger of the main unit are not hindered.
When the unit is installed under the eaves or there are horizontal obstacles above the unit, the installation location of the unit must be in a well-ventilated place, otherwise it is easy to short-circuit the air flow, resulting in poor heat dissipation capacity of the unit.
2. Unit installation environment control
1) Try not to place it in direct sunlight.
2) Not on the window sill of the bedroom or near the bedroom.
3) There is enough distance between the air inlet and outlet to facilitate heat dissipation.
4) Places that can withstand more than 2-3 times the weight of the outdoor unit.
5) A place where there is no oily smoke or other corrosive gas.
6) A place that does not affect other factors or the environment.